Instructions and Warranty
3 Footed Monster - Instructions
You can mount anything you like on the 3 Footed Monster that has a 1/4 unc thread and place it on a metallic surface, or stand upright on a flat surface. Then aim whatever you've mounted on it in the desired direction and lock the ball head off using the adjacent turn-screw.
Each 3 Footed Monster comes with two additional attachments, a camera mount and phone clamp that can be used to attach any sized smart phone, GoPro, regular camera, or just about anything you want!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- Do not over-tighten the ball head. It doesn't take a lot of force to lock it in place and over-tightening will damage the ball and cause the rotation to feel sticky and not smooth anymore, possibly even jamming it.
- We recommend REGULARLY checking the countersunk bolts that hold the magnets on as over time vibrations can cause these to loosen. If you intend to use the 3 Footed Monster in high vibration situations (ie: on a car) we suggest you use red Loctite on the bolt threads.
- As the feet are magnetic, these attract small metallic particles. It is your choice if you intend on mounting the 3 Footed Monster on painted surfaces. If you do so, try to ensure that the feet are clean or even put a thin cloth or a separation layer which won't affect the magnetic force in between. We won't be responsible for you scratching up the paint on your new car!
WARRANTY & RETURNS
- Warranty on this item is subject to a full return and inspection.
- Buyers must pay for the return shipping cost if initiating any warranty claims.
- Warranty return instructions and Refund Policy can be found here.
- Individual faulty parts can be replaced, but the entire product must be returned for inspection and repair.
- If the mount has been dropped or damaged due to misuse, the warranty is void.
- Given the nature and potential usage of this product, warranty is given 30 days from purchase and is only valid if the product is faulty.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by a receipt or full proof of purchase and are subject to inspection on return.
- Product refunds are subject to approval based on reason and will incur a restocking fee. All refunded items must not be unboxed and must be returns at the buyers cost and arrive in the saleable condition in which they were shipped.
For any questions about our product, or instructions including warranty and returns, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find and follow the 3 Footed Monster on Social Media!
We know you'll love our products and invite you to share your 3 Footed Monster experience with us on social!